True love weathers all storms, and some things are stronger than a pandemic. These are the inspirations behind Ibarra’s Party Venues’ newest AVP #TuloyAngKasal.
Simply, there is just nothing like live. We all miss it, and like everything else in the new normal now, we give it a fresh and different take. Your #HomeForCelebrations definitely put a lot of thought to make the “social” in “social distancing” work, and transform once in a lifetime celebration into something extraordinary, if not magical.
In our three event venues, Casa Ibarra in MOA Complex, Villa Ibarra in Tagaytay, and Plaza IBarra in Timog, celebrating important life events is possible while keeping safe distance because of the elegant and spacious function halls.
Aside from the standard health protocols in public establishments: sanitizing of hands and footwear, thermal scanning, wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE), and filling up of contract tracing for, Ibarra’s Party Venues and Catering keep everything in check with these measures.
- Function areas accommodate 50% of original head capacity
- Acrylic table barriers to ensure safety
- Face mask, gloves, face shield are a must for service staff
- All beverages are served chilled and sealed
- 80% heat temperature dishwashing machine
- UV light sanitation after every event
- Social distancing on seating arrangement – 1 meter apart
It is our way of saying yes to life and love – providing impeccable service and elegant space for you to celebrate what truly matters. Watch this video to take a virtual tour of your #HomeForCelebration in the new normal, see you real soon dahil #TuloyAngKasal !